Thermo TSQ Mass Spectrometer
Call for Price
The Thermo Scientific TSQ Fortis Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer is designed for applications that demand an optimal blend of speed, robustness and sensitivity for quantitation of hundreds of compounds, in any matrix, by users with varying levels of expertise. Thermo Fisher Scientific is showcasing the new instrument during the 66th American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Conference, held June 3-7, in the Sapphire Ballroom ABEF at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego.
“Analytical scientists in food and environmental markets face ever-increasing demands for higher productivity and data quality,” said Evett Kruka, vice president and general manager, life science mass spectrometry, Thermo Fisher. “The TSQ Fortis mass spectrometer broadens our triple quadrupole portfolio, giving users a robust instrument that lets them answer more complex questions per sample with the high quality and confidence they need.”
The new TSQ Fortis Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer features:
- Active Ion Management Plus, which enables high precision for every molecule type in complex matrices
- Selected reaction monitoring capability with ion transmission efficiency, which is designed for simultaneous, reliable quantitation of all components in a complex matrix for high instrument throughput
- Novel ion optics design, which provides simple, tool-free maintenance
- Matrix Separator Ion Guide, for maximum robustness while minimizing ion loss
- Easy-to-use workflows, offering efficiency without compromising data quality from sample injection to report generation
- Intuitive drag-and-drop method editor software, for simple method development and operation through application-based templates
There are no reviews yet.