Support Services & ResourcesRun more efficiently, and minimize downtime with customized technical support services
After Sales Service
We offer installation service, calibration, method development, qualification, validation, as well as comprehensive extended service agreements with 24-hour response times.
Service & Warranty
All refurbished instruments come with a minimum 90-day warranty on all parts. We stock a wide variety of parts to efficiently support our warranty and service commitments.
We provide free technical training for all purchased instruments.
On-Site ServiceWhether you need an extended service agreement or one-time service, we have the capability to accommodate your particular situation and provide high quality maintenance service, repair, and installation with rapid response times. We understand that instrument downtime may translate directly into lost revenue, not to mention often a bit of undue stress. Therefore, we place a great emphasis on maintaining our industry leading 24-hour response time for contract customers. We are one of the few 3rd Party analytical instrumentation companies that also offers on-site method development and validation services.
- Installation on Mass Spec, LCMS, HPLC, and FPLC Systems
- Analytical Method Development
- Applications support
- Installation qualification and operational qualification (IQ/OQ)
- On-going Customer Training
- Phone Support and Technical Troubleshooting
- Services available to Select Domestic Customers. Please inquire.
Depot RepairShip your instrument to us for in-house repair service and warranty support.
- Mass Spec, HPLC, FPLC systems, Microplae Readers and components.
- General Lab Equipment support including centrifuges, shakers, mixers, and more.
- Many instrument types and vendors supported. Please Inquire.
- Depot repair services offered worldwide
Laboratory Design ConsultingAt Prodigy Scientific, we provide comprehensive solutions for laboratory design, workflow optimization, site preparation, instrument acquisition, and technical training to help you achieve your scientific objectives. Through leveraging key strategic partnerships with industry leading vendors, our experienced team of experts are able to provide a comprehensive laboratory design and development service that can facilitate every step of the process from initial facilities layout, instrument acquisition, installation, method development, validation, and training. We work closely with our clients to develop a customized solution to meet their specific scientific goals, and continue to maintain an on-going relationship to insure their lab continues to run efficiently.
- Toxicology and Pain Lab Panels
- Drug Screening and Confirmatory Analysis
- Water Quality Testing
- ADME and DMPK Assays (Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics Analysis)
- Small and Large Scale Purification
- Clinical Assay Development and Validation
- Biomarker Assay Development