30 Day Warranty
Please allow 2 week lead time for shipping/handling of the unit.
Compressors serviced, new O2 sensor and inlet filters.
- Parker Balston 3868 Nitroflow Lab Nitrogen Generator
- Power Supply
- User Manual
NitroFlow Lab is a self-contained nitrogen gas generator that produces up to 32 lpm of pure LC/MS grade nitrogen at pressures up to 8 bar. Nitrogen is produced by utilising a combination of compressor and membrane separation technologies. High and low pressure compressors are carefully matched to the hollow fibre membranes to ensure quiet and reliable operation. Oil free compressed air is passed through the unique proprietary hollow fibre membranes which separate the air into a concentrated nitrogen stream.
Typical applications include LC/MS, LC/MS/MS, nebuliser gases for APCI and ESI, ELSD, Turbo Vaps and chemical solvent evaporation. The NitroFlow Lab has been tried and tested by all the major LC/MS manufacturers.
Features / Benefits:
- Complete ìPlug and Playî system recommended by all major LC/MS manufacturers
- Produces a continuous supply of nitrogen for all LC/MS applications
- Phthalate-free, no organic vapours
- Eliminate dangerous nitrogen cylinders from the laboratory
- Internal acoustic dampening ensures quiet operation
The unique combination of the dual compressor technology ensures that the NitroFlow Lab has several unique technical advantages over all other existing LC/MS Nitrogen Generators.
Nitrogen is produced at low pressure and then compressed to 8 bar. This ensures minimal maintenance of the system with no compressed air filter replacements or waste condensate.
There are no reviews yet.