Leap Technologies CTC HTS-xt Autosampler
The HTS-xt PAL is the High-End capacity model 80cm in length which provides outstanding performance and maximum flexibility for any LC sample processing system. Perfect for sample introduction or flexible analysis requirements. Besides 96/384 MT or Deep well plates the HTS PAL injects samples out of 1ml/2ml/10ml/20ml vials or various types of test tubes directly into the LC valve. 4-valve operation for parallel or staggered sample analysis, 2- or 3-valve operation for multidimensional chromatography.
The HTS-xt, the new 80 cm version of the CTC PAL Sample Handler is primarily designed as high throughput liquid chromatography injector systems for the Life Science market where sticky compounds and higher sensitivity mass spectrometers demand near zero carryover. Today’s Mass Spectrometers are so sensitive that carryover becomes a potential issue. To meet today’s requirements for fast, clean and reproducible LC/MS injections there is the HTS-xt with the Dynamic Load and Wash (DLW) concept.
- High Throughput Screening
- Food Safety
- Preclinical Research
- Drug Metabolism
- Protein Biomaker Discovery
The HTS-xt additional features:
- A new state-of-the-art new electronics board
- Dynamic Load and Wash (DLW) concept
This results in:
- Keeping sample away from the syringe, plus fast, effective washing of all wetted path
- Near-zero carryover results from run to run
- Larger memory capacity for more objects
- Faster basic motor speeds
- Controls additional solenoid valves and other accessories
- Externally exchangeable fuse, which protects electronics
- Ethernet as well as RS 232 interface
- New firmware 4.x that is not available for old boards
There are no reviews yet.