HTC-xt PAL with DLW
The HTC-xt and HTS-xt, the new versions of the CTC PAL Sample Handler are primarily designed as high throughput liquid chromatography injector systems for the Life Science market where sticky compounds and higher sensitivity mass spectrometers demand near zero carryover.
DOWNLOAD Dynamic Load & Wash (DLW) Concept Brochure
Contact LEAP if you have any additional questions about the HTC-xt or HTS-xt
The HTC-xt and HTS-xt feature:
- A new state-of-the-art new electronics board
- Dynamic Load and Wash (DLW) concept
This results in:
- Keeping sample away from the syringe, plus fast, effective washing of all wetted path
- Near-zero carryover results from run to run
- Larger memory capacity for more objects
- Faster basic motor speeds
- Controls additional solenoid valves and other accessories
- Externally exchangeable fuse, which protects electronics
- Ethernet as well as RS 232 interface
- New firmware 4.x not available for old boards
Upgrade path available for newer HTC and HTS PALs. For other PALs the incentive is small to switch to the new electronics.
There are no reviews yet.